I was talking to my step-sister earlier this evening and we were remembering a funny story from when we were young. I promised her I would write about it in my blog so the world can know how retarded we are:
It was an average weekend night in the winter. we were doing our usual routine: laying around watching movies on the giant blue mattress we dragged out every weekend that we called the "yo". You have to understand that we were very strange girls and we had a knack for entertaining ourselves in strange ways. We decided to strip down to our underwear and cover ourselves in ben-gay. We then sat in front of a fan on full blast. We were having a great time; we thought it was hillarious. Yes, we are stupid. We were so cold that we jumped in the shower together with the water on as hot as we could stand it. The stuff just wouldn't come off! We were freezing the rest of the night. Ah, childhood memories...
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment